Vegan Pizza with Multi Grain Crust
- Multi grain pizza dough to make one large pizza (I use Whole Foods in the Fresh Prepared Section)
- 1 cup Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 block of mozzarella Vegan cheese shredded
- 1 large zucchini sliced into thin rounds
- 1-2 cups mushrooms sliced thinly (baby bella work well)
- 1 red or yellow pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
Heat oven to 425. Make sure the oven is preheated.
Make sure pizza dough is at room temperature.
In a saute pan heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
Add zucchini and pepper. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add mushroom and
Saute for another 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
Sprinkle some flour onto a large area. Roll pizza dough with a rolling pin. Let it sit for a few minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with olive oil.
Keep stretching and rolling the pizza dough until it has the shape of the baking sheet.
Add Pizza sauce and spread evenly
Add the Vegan cheese and sprinkle evenly over the pizza dough.
Spread vegetables over the pizza.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is completely melted.
Go to www.youtube.com and check out Healthy Cooking with Irene Maltzan if you like these recipes. Please send your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the Wellness Tree programs for healthy living.