Summer is here and it’s time to jump into our fitness gear. What woman does not want to be both stylish and comfortable while having a fab workout? Dressing to get fit may seem limited to most women, but do not underestimate fashion fitness. Check out our fabulous finds for a sweat session you will never forget.
1) Make your workout more fun with Sony’s all-in-one W series mp3 player. With this that goes straight to your ears, you won’t have to worry about armbands or earphone wires anymore.
2) If losing weight is your ultimate goal, the BodyMedia FIT Armband is definitely what you’re looking for. Just strap it on during your daily workouts, and this small gadget will automatically track, analyze, and report your activities so that you know what you need to do to get to your desired weight.
3) What women despise the most during a workout is the feeling of dirty sweat falling down our face and bodies. Under Armour is known for its sweat-soaking technology, so go on and try all their fab fitness gears out! (Other brands to consider: Athleta, Champion, Reebok, Soffe, Lucy, Brooks)
4) For shorts, women’s biggest worry is if their epidermis is hanging out or not. Nike has a great selection of lengthy workout shorts, that are even very stylish and colorful as well.
5) What’s a fab fitness without fab workout shoes? Asic’s GEL-Uptempo sneakers are very popular among women these days, with its super cushioning, support, and lightweight feeling. (Alternative fab find: Avia)6) Last but not least, you cannot finish gearing up without them handy-dandy socks. Try on these awesome toe-socks, by Injinji, which prevents your pretty feet from getting blisters. The cool thing is that they are made from recycled plastic bottles– now that’s a fabulous find!
I hope you found these fabulous as well! Happy shopping and happy exercising!