Why do you choose to go on a vacation? Do you want to be alone, experience a new culture, do something crazy, or to spend time with your family?
Well, here at EmmeNation, our goal is to encourage you to do something you’ve never done before, help you release that travel itch we know you have lingering inside and show the absolute joy on your face when you send us pictures of your dream trip to post.
We hope that after you read this adventure list, you’ll plan your trip, make a reservation and hop on a plane…because every woman needs her travel fix!
1. Most people think of fishing when you hear “Alaska”, however I think you’ll agree that riding a 4-wheeler vehicle across Alaska might be more adventurous than just catching a fish. Well for the best of both worlds, check out Alaska’s ATV adventure tour, where you get to experience the best of what Alaska has to offer by riding on your own ATV while touring the beautiful landscape, kayaking along beautiful water ways, streams and rivers and taking the time to soak in the serenity with fly-fishing!
2. Ever wondered what it would feel like to touch the Yosemite granite with your own hands? Next time you visit California, challenge your adventurous self and see how far you can go up, rock-climbing the famous Nutcracker!
3. For a river adventure, make sure you check out one of the world’s most popular whitewater rivers, and also #3 on “National Geographic’s Top 10 Whitewater Rafting” list – in Idaho! You can choose from over 3000 whitewater river miles, and decide whether you want to go on a true expedition with the 1-2 days trip or 3-6 days trip. I know I definitely want to put this in my adventure list, since this is a great experience to test your teamwork skills with your friends and the water!
4. What better way to experience the wildlife than going on an elephant safari in India? Go for an elephant ride in the Himalayan forest regions, where the elephant is able to sway through the most difficult terrain that even jeeps cannot cover.
5. In Alexandria, Egypt you have the chance to discover ancient history underwater. Put on the scuba gear and dive into the underwater museum of Cleopatra and her palace – as statues, treasures and remnants of the royal city have all collapsed and fell into the sea.
6. “Salem Aleikum” to the world of the Bedouins! In the El Dohous Village of Dakhla, you get to encounter what it’s like living in the desert just like the Bedouin tribe. This special adventure includes everything from hospitality (sleeping in huts – how awesome is that?!), tasting true Middle Eastern food, camel-riding, Bedouin healing (sand-baths!), and just enjoying the beauty of nature with the wonderful people and music.
7. You’ve seen it in various movies and texts, now plan your trip to see it right before your eyes! One of the seven wonders of the world, the statue of Christ the Redeemer, is located at the top of Corcovado Mountain in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. To reach the statue, you will take the Corcovado Railway, and from the terminal, you will walk up exactly 222 steps. Now that’s a wonder adventure I’m sure everyone dreams of!
With all of these being said, I think each one is definitely an adventure worthwhile to capture with your very own eyes, don’t you think? Happy Thursday, everyone.