- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 peeled and deveined large shrimp (21 to 25 per lb)
- 6 mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat the butter and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until the butter begins to bubble. Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they just turn pink, about 3 minutes. Place one shrimp into each mushroom cap, and place into a small baking dish. Spoon the garlic butter into the mushroom caps, and sprinkle each with a pinch of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is golden and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
- 1/2 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.